Terms and Conditions
1. The Triumph Design Awards (TDA) is a competition run by Triumph Designs Limited.
2. The TDA is open to individual GCSE and A-Level Design & Technology pupils (or any equivalent design/ engineering related courses) based in the UK.
3. All entrants must submit their work online at triumphdesignawards.co.uk. The application must meet the submission requirements specified on the Triumph Design Awards website. If you are submitting video footage or images you should get consent from anyone involved (anyone who can be seen or heard and identified within the images).
4. By accessing any Triumph Design Awards website including but not limited to triumphdesignawards.co.uk to register interest in the competition, or submit an entry an entrant confirms they have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
5. All work related to a submission must have been carried out by the candidate in the twelve months prior to the TDA final.
6. There is no fee to enter the TDA.
7. The entry deadline for the Triumph Design Awards is 16th May 2022. All submissions must be made by this time. Any application submitted after this date may not be entered into the competition. In exceptional circumstances and in advance of the submission deadline, known late entries should be discussed with the Triumph Design Awards committee to see if an allowance can be made. This allowance is not guaranteed.
8. Any entry may be withdrawn by an applicant up until 14 days before the Triumph Design Awards Final by emailing email@example.com.
9. Unsuitable, inappropriate or incomplete submissions will be rejected. This decision will be made by the TDA committee and their decision is final and non-negotiable.
10. The Triumph Design Awards committee accepts no responsibility for any application that does not reach the entry inbox. A confirmation email will be returned to every entry that is received successfully.
11. By submitting their work, a candidate confirms they have obtained any required permissions relating to intellectual property not owned by the entrant referenced in their work and permission from any person whose likeness is shown in any of the media submitted submission.
12. The applicant acknowledges that the Triumph Design Awards committee can publish any work submitted on the Triumph Motorcycles Limited website or in any other media for publicity purposes.
13. All intellectual property rights will remain with the entrant. If Triumph Designs Limited wishes to make future use of any work in a project, a licence or transfer will be negotiated with the applicant.
14. No personal data from any candidate will be passed onto third parties.
15. Any user who registers their interest in the Triumph Design Awards competition by entering their personal details at triumphdesignawards.co.uk acknowledges that this information will be used to contact them about information deemed to be relevant to the Triumph Design Awards competition. Users who subsequently wish not to be contacted about the Triumph Design Awards competition must inform the committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and in doing so will be excluded from entering the Triumph Design Awards competition.
16. The Triumph Design Awards Final will be held at the Triumph Motorcycles Limited Factory in Hinckley (LE10 3BZ). Tickets will be provided to all finalists and on a first come first serve basis to the public.
17. The prizes to be awarded at the Triumph Design Awards final will be confirmed at triumphdesignawards.co.uk. A finalist must attend the event to be considered for prizes awarded on the day.
18. All Triumph Design Award judges’ decisions are final and are non-negotiable.
19. The allocation of all prizes is at the discretion of Triumph Designs Limited. Prizes and awards are subject to change without prior notice.
20. The Triumph Design Awards committee reserves the right to cancel the competition if issues out of its control prevent it running in a legitimate and secure manner.
21. Prizes and awards of work experience and higher education sponsorship are subject to availability of such openings within Triumph Designs Limited and on the condition that entrants are of a suitable calibre for such awards. This decision will be made by Triumph Designs Limited and is non-negotiable.
Triumph Motorcycles Limited takes the confidentiality of personal data seriously. This section explains how we use any personal information we collect about you.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you use this website, in particular we collect the following information:
• Your registration details when you complete the registration process
• Information you submit as part of your entry, this may include photographs and/or video footage
• We collect your IP address
How do we use the information about you?
We will use your information as follows:
• To judge your entry in the competition
• To tell you about future competitions
• IP addresses are used to ensure the smooth running and security of the site
Who do we share your information with?
We will share your personal information with the following people:
• Judging Panel. The people who will judge your entry.
• Competition Administrators. The people who will process your entry and look after the site.
• Public. We may want to publish information about your entry, especially if you do well in the competition.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. We also want your personal information to be up to date and accurate. You can access and update your personal information by contacting email@example.com
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website, to
- Deliver a webpage tailored to a particular user and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features will not function if you do this.
Do Not Track
Please note that this website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.